Consult with the Best Acne Scar Dermatologist In India through Planmyscan.com to know about Acne Scar Treatment Cost In India and the treatment options. They recommend the Laser Treatment For Acne Scar In India based on the Acne scar location on your skin. And we offer you up to 60% off on Acne Scar Removal Treatment Cost In India. If you are worried about your Acne scar then it is the best option to consult an Acne Scar Treatment Dermatologist In India as there are many treatments available for all types of acne scars. Actually, Acne Scars are a result of inflamed blemishes which are caused by swelling of skin pores with excess oil, dead skin, and bacteria. The acne pore swells causing a breakdown in the wall of the pore. Some of the acne blemishes are small and the scars created are shallow and then heal quickly. Some times the infected content spill into surrounding tissue and cause deep scars. Instead of making it worse by trying home remedies, you can get rid of it at a minimum Acne Scar Removal Cost In India. The dermatological procedures help in reducing the acne scars so get the treatment done at a discount price on Acne Scar Laser Treatment Cost In India.
Acne Scar Removal Cost In India – Up To 60% Discount
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Acne Scar Removal Treatment Cost In India||Rs 12,000/- to Rs 70,000/-|
Acne Scar Dermatologist In India
collagen plays the main role in the healing process which repairs itself after a breakout. But if the skin produces too little or too much collagen it results in a “Scar”. Acne Scars make out frustrating and may bother some people and they can approach planmyscan.com if you are in need of Acne Scar Removal at the best Acne Scar Treatment Cost In India. The price may differ on the Laser Treatment For Acne Scar In India. You can enquire for the details of the Cost Of Acne Scar Removal Treatment In India by booking an appointment at Planmyscan.com. Simply present your details on the above-given form to get in contact with us.
Types Of Acne Scars
Hypertrophic or keloid scars: These types of scars occur most commonly in the chest and back when the body produces too much collagen.
Atrophic or Depressed Scars: These types of scars can be seen when there is a loss of tissue. The two common types of Atrophic Scars are as follows:
- Boxcar Scars: These scars are wide and can be reduced with skin surface treatments. they look U-shaped and are wide that have sharp edges.
- Icepick Scars: These are usually small and look like an oval hole as a chickenpox scar. It is very difficult to get Icepick Scar Treatment as it extends under the surface of the skin. They are narrow and V-shaped and form deep in the skin.
- Rolling scars: These scars are uneven on the skin. they appear wavy and are formed deep into the skin.
Treatments For Acne Scar Removal
- Chemical Peel: Chemical peels are the best solutions to treat acne, pigmentation, spots, acne scars, melasma, hyperpigmentation. The acne scars can be treated with chemical peels that contain glycolic or salicylic acid are applied over the affected area. So, it removes the pigmented cells and improves the skin tone and texture.
- Dermabrasion: This method works effectively in the removal of the scar. Dermabrasion is a skin resurfacing method used to treat facial scars. It is a power-driven hand tool and it rotates around the skin surface and removes the topmost layer of the skin and also boosts collagen production and then promotes new skin formation.
- Microdermabrasion: This method gives a quick recovery than any other techniques, and this is very painless and the improvement of acne scar and fine lines can be seen. No anesthesia is required during this procedure. Multiple sessions must be attended for the best results. Boxcar scars can be effectively treated through this method.
- Dermal fillers: This contains the solutions of hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite and is injected into the skin surface for the appearance of scars. It provides quick and natural outcomes. It is a short-term method and helps to boost collagen production into your skin.
- Laser Resurfacing: This method helps to reduce acne scars and blemishes. The lasers clear the pigmentation by exfoliating the damaged layer of the skin. It improves skin elasticity and promotes the growth of new cells.
- Laser therapy is of two types: Ablative and non-ablative. the ablative target on the surface layer and also the deep layer of the skin. Whereas the Nonablative laser works only on the deep layers of the skin. It provides improved skin texture and healthy skin looking.
- Microneedling: In this method, a tool contains 100 to 1000 needles and these needles are rolled onto the skin which stimulates the healing formation and collagen production.
Post Care After Acne Scar Treatment
- Apply an ice pack to reduce pain
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Do not rub and scratch the treated area
- Don’t use any scrubs
- Avoid makeup and cosmetics for a few days after the treatment.
Also Check: Acne Treatment Cost In India