Plan your Appendicitis Surgery In Chennai with Planmyscan.com which offers up to 60% discount on Appendicitis Surgery Cost In Chennai. Make a consultation call to know the Appendicitis Operation Cost In Chennai. There is the best Appendicitis Doctor In Chennai to treat Appendicitis. Appendicitis cause when your Appendix inflames. The patient may experience severe pain in the abdominal and if it is left untreated appendix may burst. This can cause to spread of bacteria in the abdomen. Appendectomy is the easiest way to treat Appendicitis. If you are facing this problem then you must contact the best doctor and if need gets the surgery done at Appendectomy Surgery Cost In Chennai. Below, you can know the details of causes, symptoms, types of Appendicitis Surgery, Appendix Surgery In Chennai. Quickly book an appointment at Planmyscan.com which will offer you a low Appendix Operation Cost In Chennai.
Appendicitis Surgery Cost In Chennai – Get Up To 60% Discount
|Surgery Name||Discount Price|
|Appendicitis Surgery Cost In Chennai||Rs 30,000/- to Rs 1,50,000/-|
Appendicitis Doctor In Chennai
Don’t worry about the Best Appendix Surgeon In Chennai. If you refer to Planmyscan.com by filling the above-given form we will offer you up to 60% discount on Appendicitis Surgery Cost In Chennai and also suggest you the top surgeon. Remember that, if you are suffering from abdominal pain then we urge you to consult a doctor and take an opinion on Appendix Surgery In Chennai. When you make a call at Planmyscan.com we will discuss the details of Appendicitis Operation Cost In Chennai and also offers you a discount as we have announced here. You will definitely get satisfied with the discount we offer on Appendicitis Surgery Cost In Chennai because the cost is less with us when compared with anyone In Chennai.
Causes Of Appendicitis
The exact cause of the Appendicitis is not known, however, the possible causes are:
- Blockage of the opening inside the appendix
- Excess amount of Hardened stool
- Stools, parasites, or growths that can clog your Appendicitis lumen
- Trauma to your abdomen
- Intestinal worms
- enlarged lymphoid follicles
- Traumatic injury
Symptoms Of Appendicitis
- Pain in the right side of the lower abdomen and the pain also increases
- Loss of appetite
- The pain may worsen if you cough, walk
- Nausea and vomiting
- Mild Fever
- Abdominal Swollen
- Inability to pass gas
Methods Of Appendix Surgery In Chennai
Appendectomy is a surgical procedure to remove the infected appendix. This condition is called Appendicitis. The Appendix is a thin pouch that is attached to the large intestine. It sits on the right side of your lower abdomen. However, there are 2 types of surgeries to remove the appendix. they are
- Open Appendectomy: A large cut or incision is made in your right side of the lower abdomen. Then the appendix is removed through the incision. The Open Appendectomy is a standard method.
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy: The invasive method is a Laparoscopic Appendectomy. Instead of large incisions, a long thin tube called laparoscopic is inserted through the incision which contains a tiny camera to guide the surgeon. And then as per the images on the monitor, the surgeon removes the appendix through a small incision.
Also Check: Laparoscopic Appendectomy Surgery Cost in India