Get the Chemical peel treatment from expertise through Planmyscan.com. The Chemical Peel Treatment Cost In Hyderabad may differ from one session to another and also depends on the type of chemical peel treatment. Anyhow, Planmyscan.com has decided to offer up to a 60% discount on the Cost Of Chemical Peel Treatment In Hyderabad from the Best Chemical Peel Doctors In Hyderabad. The Chemical Peel or a Skin Peel is a technique that is used to improve the skin appearance on the face, hands, neck. This is a procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to damage or repair the skin surface by exfoliating and then eventually peeling the skin. And then a new skin is formed which is wrinkle less and smooth. So, if you prefer to get this treatment then know the details of Skin Peeling Treatment Cost In Hyderabad. The Chemical Peel For Melasma, Hyperpigmentation, Pigmentation is done by a Chemical Peel Dermatologist In Hyderabad.
Chemical Peel Treatment Cost In Hyderabad – Up To 60% Off
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Treatment of Chemical Peel Cost Hyderabad||Rs 5000/- to Rs 90,000/-|
Affordable Chemical Peel Treatment Cost In Hyderabad
Get in touch with Planmyscan.com as we recommend Best Chemical Peel Dermatologist In Hyderabad with highly advanced medical equipment too at low Chemical Peel Cost In Hyderabad. Below, we have listed the precautions to be taken before and after the treatment, but anyhow the dermatologist instructs you on the type of Skin Peeling Treatment you get and the affordable Chemical Peel Treatment Cost In Hyderabad. Get the complete information on and also discount up to 60% on Skin Peeling Treatment Cost In Hyderabad by making a consultation call at Planmyscan.com.
We Also Provide
|Wart Removal Treatment|
|Laser Toning Treatment|
Procedure Of Chemical Peeling Cost In Hyderabad
Before going to take a Chemical peel Treatment.
- Don’t use any type of retinol or Retin-A topical medication for at least 48 hours
- Inform your skincare specialist about any medications you take
- Not have been on Accutane for at least six months
During The Chemical Peel Procedure
- The Chemical Peel Treatment can be performed on an outpatient basis.
- Firstly, the skin is cleansed thoroughly, and then chemical peels like glycolic acid, tri-chloro-acetic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, etc are applied.
- During this procedure, the patient feels a burning sensation which may last for 5 to 10 minutes
- Cold compression on the skin is done to ease that sensation
- Medication is required for the patient, before and after the treatment.
After The Chemical Peel Treatment
- Recovery time may vary depending upon the type of the Chemical peel
- Light Chemical Peels recovery time is 4 to 7 days
- Your skin feels recovery after 5 to 7 days for Medium Chemical Peels Treatment’
- The Deep Chemical Peels will cause swelling, redness which is a common one, and no need to worry as it gets recovered within two weeks.
Types Of Chemical peels
- Superficial or Light Peels: They are used to improve the appearance of skin, discoloration, and treat acne.
Salicylic acid -20-30%
Mandelic acid – 10-20%
Glycolic acid – 20-30%
- Medium Depth Peels: This type of peel is used to improve age spots, sun damage, and moderate skin discoloration.
Nomelan fenol (No melon fend)
- Deep Peels: These are used for deep skin exfoliation and skin rejuvenation for stubborn pigmentation.
TCA – 30-50%
Glycolic – 70%