Everyone loves to have youthful skin. But due to various reasons, some people may not have flawless skin. So, to overcome the skin problems like acne, wrinkles, etc there is the best solution called Derma Roller Treatment. You can get this therapy from Planmyscan.com at effective Dermaroller Treatment Cost In India i.e Planmyscan offers up to 60% discount on Derma Roller Treatment Price In India. Derma Roller is the latest device that gives the best results for skin rejuvenation, acne scars, wrinkles, fine lines, open pores, Stretch marks, and other aging concerns. This Derma Roller For Face, acne scars are the affordable and cost-effective procedures if you consult the Best Dermaroller Dermatologist In India through Plaanmyscan.com. This treatment improves the collagen production and blood supply in the skin and after this procedure, your skin looks youthful, glowing, and tightened. To get the effective derma roller treatment In India contact Planmyscan.com and know the details of the Derma Roller Treatment Cost In India and the discount price on it.
Dermaroller Treatment Price In India – Up To 60% Discount
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Cost Of Dermaroller Treatment In India||Rs 1,200/- to Rs 7000/- (Per Session)|
Dermaroller Dermatologist In India
On booking an appointment at Planmyscan.com to consult the best Dermaroller Dermatologist In India we offer up to 60% discount on Dermaroller Treatment Cost In India. This treatment does not cause any harm to the skin or it does not damage any layer of the skin. The Derma Roller is a unique therapy to improve your skin tone in a less expensive way. It is a safe, fastest, and pain-free treatment to achieve flawless skin. If you have such skin issues then get this therapy at a low Derma Roller Treatment Cost In India.
An ideal candidate for Dermaroller Treatment
- Adults of any skin type can get the benefit of this treatment
- Those who want to achieve a youthful, improved skin texture and rejuvenate skin tone.
- This treatment is beneficial for the People with acne scars and scarring as this treatment uses needles, it fades away the scars by promoting skin wound repair mechanism and new healthy skin cell generation.
Who is not an ideal candidate for Derma Roller Treatment?
- People who have active acne and are suffering from keloid scars are not ideal candidates for this treatment.
- Those who have skin problems such as eczema, warts, and psoriasis are not suitable for this treatment
- Diabetic, pregnant, and lactating females must not get this treatment.
- People with a history of blood-clotting problems or taking blood-thinning medications
Dermaroller Treatment Procedure
- The main mechanism of the Derma Roller procedure is micro-needling for skin rejuvenation
- Topical anesthesia or numbing cream is applied to the targeted area so that it prevents if there is any discomfort occurs during the procedure
- A derma roller is a device that consists of a rotating wheel with fine and tiny needles which is injected in the targeted area that rolls over the skin in Oblique, vertical, horizontal directions
- This causes a wound healing mechanism that repairs the damaged skin. Therefore, it promotes the skin rejuvenation and formation of collagen and elasticity in the skin
- This procedure will be completed in 15to 20min
- Saline pads are used in the treated area.
Benefits of Dermaroller Treatment
- No downtime is required in this procedure.
- It can also treat hair loss problems as it stimulates the new hair follicle growth in the scalp.
- The patient can resume their regular activities from the next day of treatment.
- The needles can be adjusted according to skin texture and thickness.
- It is a Cost-effective.
- This Derma Roller Treatment takes less time than micro-needling.
- Improves the appearance of scars, fine lines, stretch marks, wrinkles, pores, and imperfections.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to repair skin irregularities.
- Effective for hyper-pigmentation problems.
- It helps repair sun-damaged skin.
Note: One should not use Derma Roller over moles, inflamed skin, or rosacea.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and
- Apply sunscreen regularly.
- To prevent your skin from infections, antibiotic cream must be applied over the treated area
- Serum or moisturizers must be applied to the skin
- Do not rub or scratch the treated area.
- Use ice packs to manage pain.
- Do not use cosmetics and makeup after treatment.
- Drink plenty of water for quick recovery