If anyone is suffering from Eczema, then our Eczema Specialist In India is here to help you to treat the skin disorder with the best Treatment that too at low Eczema Treatment Cost In India. Immediately contact Planmyscan.com to consult the Best Eczema Doctor In India. Eczema is a condition where the skin gets irritated, red, dry, bumpy, and itchy. It is commonly seen in babies but it can occur at any age. Patients who have severe eczema also suffer from asthma, hay fever, and food allergies. Atopic dermatitis is the most common form of Eczema and there are other forms of Eczema too which are listed below. We have also given the details of Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Cost In India and on the basis of that we are ready to offer up to 60% discount for Atopic Dermatitis Treatment In India. To get complete info on the Best Atopic Dermatitis Doctor/ Specialist In India, and also the Eczema Treatment For Babies then get in touch with us at Planmyscan.com by filling the above-given form.
Eczema Treatment Cost In India – Up To 60% Discount
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Eczema Treatment Cost In India||Rs 30,000/- to Rs 4,00,000/-|
Eczema Specialist In India
Planmyscan.com has a tie-up with the Best Best Eczema Doctor In India. So, patients can get the Eczema Treatment In India at a nominal cost as we are offering up to 60% discount on Eczema Treatment Cost In India. If you are suffering from any type of Eczema immediately consult an Eczema Specialist In India through Planmyscan.com. You can book an appointment for Atopic Dermatitis Treatment In India and know its causes and diagnosis for it.
- Dry, textured skin
- Severe tingling
- Redness and swelling
- Pale skin on the face
- Rough bumps on the face, upper arms, and thighs
- Raised red regions (hives)
- Darkened skin of eyelids or around the eyes
- Skin changes around the mouth, eyes, or ears
- Small, raised bumps that may get hard and release liquid whenever scratched
- Chemicals found in cleaners and detergents that dry out the skin
- Synthetic fabrics
- Upper respiratory infections
- Food allergies
- Temperature changes
- Raised body temperature
- Rough scratchy material, like wool
- A sudden drop in humidity
- Animal dander
Treatments Of Eczema
- Oral corticosteroids
- Relaxation techniques, like meditation, yoga
Prevention Of Eczema
- Pamper your skin
- Don’t scratch
- Use sunscreen
- Apply topical corticosteroids carefully
- Always have short fingernails
- Wears delicate apparel
- Stays away from triggers
Types Of Eczema & Its Symptoms
1.Atopic Dermatitis: It is the most common form of Eczema. It is a skin condition that has red, itchy, and has red blotches which may occur in the legs, arms, face. It usually starts in childhood and gets mild or heal by adulthood. Check out the symptoms and causes of Atopic dermatitis.
Symptoms of Atopic Dermatitis
- In the crease of your knees or elbows, rashes are formed
- The rash area gets lighter, darker, or thicker
- Small bumps occur on the skin and if you scratch it a liquid flows out
- Babies get rash on their skin and cheeks
Causes of Atopic Dermatitis
- A problem in an immune system
- Dry skin
- Environment changes
2. Contact Dermatitis: It is a skin rash formed on the skin which is caused by a reaction when you have contact with other substances. That substance might irritate your skin and cause allergic reactions.
Symptoms of Contact Dermatitis
- Skin itches turn red, burns, and stings
- Itchy bumps called hives may pop up on your skin
- The skin may thicken and feel scaly or leathery
Causes Of Contact Dermatitis
- Skincare products, including makeup
- Soaps and perfumes
- Tobacco smoke
- Poison ivy and other poisonous plants
3. Dyshidrotic Eczema: It is a condition where tiny and fluid-filled blisters are formed on your palm and fingers. It is mostly seen in women than men.
Symptoms of Dyshidrotic Eczema
- Fluid-filled blisters form on your fingers, toes, palms, and soles of your feet
- The skin can scale, crack, and flake
Causes Of Dyshidrotic Eczema
- Exposure to substances such as nickel, cobalt, or chromium salt
- Damp hands and feet
4.Hand Eczema: The Eczema which only affects your hands is called Hand Eczema. You may face this problem if you are a regular user of chemical substances which may irritate your skin.
Symptoms of Hand Eczema
- Itchy, red, dry, and flake
- They might form cracks or blisters
Causes Of Hand Eczema
Mostly hand Eczema occurs when their skin is exposed to chemicals. So, if you work in a job like hairdressing, cleaning, laundry or dry cleaning then the chemicals used may irritate your skin.
5. Neurodermatitis: It is a similar condition to atopic dermatitis. Thick, scaly red patches pop up on your skin.
Symptoms of Neurodermatitis
- Thick, scaly patches form on your arms, legs, back of your neck, scalp, bottoms of your feet, backs of your hands, or genitals
- If you scratch the patches, they can bleed and get infected
- These patches can be very itchy, especially when you’re relaxed or asleep
Causes Of Neurodermatitis
- Dry skin
- Eczema or Psoriasis
- Stress and anxiety can trigger itching too.
6. Nummular Eczema: In this type, round and coin-shaped patches formed on your skin. It is very different from other types of Eczema and causes a lot of itchy on your skin.
Symptoms Of Nummular Eczema
- Round and coin-shaped patches forms on your skin
- The patches may become itchy and scaly
Causes Of Nummular Eczema
- Allergic reaction to metals or chemicals
- Dry skin’
- reaction to an insect bite
7. Stasis Dermatitis: When fluid leaks from weakened veins into your skin then the status dermatitis is formed. This fluid causes itchy, red, swelling, and causes pain.
Symptoms Of Stasis Dermatitis
- The lower part of your legs may get swollen
- Your legs may feel heavy
- Open sores may develop and becomes itchy
Causes Of Stasis Dermatitis
- Due to blood flow problems in the legs
- varicose veins can form and your legs may swell.