Patients if you are looking for the Best Epigastric Hernia Surgeons In Chennai then make a consultation to planmyscan.com so that we will provide you with all the details of the Epigastric Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai. Epigastric Hernia is formed between the sternum of the rib cage and the novel of the upper abdomen. This occurs mostly in infants, children, and adults which is common. When compared to the Epigastric Hernia Operation Cost In Chennai we are giving the patients up to 60% discount on their overall treatment process.
Epigastric Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai – Up to 60% Off
|Surgery Name||Discounted Price|
|Epigastric Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Best Epigastric Hernia Surgeons In Chennai – Up to 60% Off
Book your appointment through planmyscan.com for consulting the Best Epigastric Hernia Doctors In Chennai and they will provide you with the details of the Epigastric Hernia Operation Cost In Chennai. Planmyscan.com is giving a discount to the patients of up to 60% on the cost of their treatment. Just fill up all the details clearly in the form mentioned above and get affordable Epigastric Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai.
Causes of Epigastric Hernia
- When the muscles of the abdomen do not close properly
- Mass of fat that pushed through a weakened muscle wall of the abdominal lining.
Symptoms of Epigastric Hernia
- Abdominal Pain which does not relieve
- Obstruction of the bowel
- A bulge in the affected area
- Bloating or constipation
Diagnosis of Epigastric Hernia
- CT Scans
- MRI Scans
Treatments of Epigastric Hernia
- Elective Surgical Repair
- Emergency Surgical Repair
Also Check: Hernia Surgery Cost In India
Types of Epigastric Hernia Surgery
- Open Hernia Repair: Incision is made over the hernia site and then pushes the bulging tissue or organ into its place.
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair: In this surgery, small incisions are made, a tiny camera, and surgical instruments are used to repair the hernia.
- Robotic Hernia Repair: In this surgery, the surgeon uses robotic technology to repair the hernia.