The most common problem among men is hair loss or balding. However, there are many factors that cause hair loss either in men or women or in Younger ones. At the early stages, many treatments will work for hair loss. But for the people who have passed the early stages of hair loss then Hair Plantation is the best solution that can be done at low Hair Transplant Surgery Cost In Chennai at Planmyscan.com. If you are looking for a long-lasting solution then go for the Hair Plantation from the Best Doctor For Hair Transplant In Chennai at Planmyscan.com which offers you up to 60% discount on the Cost Of Hair Transplant In Chennai. Before undergoing surgery, you have to get confirmation on How Much Does Hair Transplant Cost In Chennai? When the no of grafts is taken into consideration then the price range differs. So if you have more baldness then the cost differs. But on overall treatment, there will be a discount on Fue Hair Transplant Cost In Chennai. This treatment is one of the best and effective for hair loss or baldness. So, Planmyscan.com always recommends to you the Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In Chennai that too at an affordable Hair Transplant Surgery Cost In Chennai. For more details of Hair Transplant Cost Per Grafts In Chennai, make a consultation call at Planmyscan.com.
Hair Transplant Surgery Cost In Chennai – Up To 60% Discount
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Hair Transplant Surgery Cost In Chennai||Rs 60,000/- to Rs 1,50,000/-|
Best Doctor For Hair Transplant In Chennai
People who are facing Baldness can undergo this treatment at an affordable Hair Transplant Cost/ Price In Chennai. This procedure is done by Hair Follicles which are collected from the rich hair areas and are transplanted into the areas of hair loss. The tissues which are present in the root of the hair are made up of keratin. Transplantation retains the characteristics. therefore, the transplanted ones gain more power for a lifetime. So, as per the grade of hair loss, each individual has different grafts of hair, and the Hair Transplant Surgery Cost In Chennai is also based upon the Grafts that need to be implanted. Fue Hair Transplant is an effective method in transplantation. Consult the Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In Chennai through Planmyscan.com and know the details of the Cost Of Hair Transplant In Chennai as per your problem.
Hair Transplantation Methods
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) or strip method
- It is a traditional way of hair transplantation and is also known as strip grafting
- In this procedure, the donor area is trimmed and anesthesia is given at the balding area
- Now the donor hair tissue is removed surgically and then the incision is sutured
- The micrografts or follicular units are prepared
- Tiny incisions are made on the balding area so that the hair growth takes place in a natural manner
- Now the extracted hair follicles are placed in those tiny incisions carefully.
Advantages of Follicular Unit Transplantation
- The graft survival rate is high
- Long-lasting hair regrowth
- Best for treating male pattern baldness
- it is a less expensive procedure
Disadvantages of Follicular Unit Transplantation
- Time taking procedure
- High expertise and skill demanding procedure
- The patient may experience a blunt scar on the scalp although eventually it is hidden under full hair growth
- More labor-intensive procedure
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) or non-strip method
- It is a modern technique for hair transplantation
- In this procedure, the hair grafts are obtained and then placed into the hair loss area by making slits
- The extraction and collection of hair follicles is done one by one
- The slit is made and then the surgeon makes small holes in the scalp as per the length of the graft
- Then the grafts are implanted in the holes and then the surgical site is covered with bandages
- This procedure gives the best and visible results and is more expensive
- The growth rate of 90% or higher.
- Minimal risk of bleeding.
- The faster healing process.
- No visible scar formation.
- Stitches are not required for FUE treatment.
- Appropriate treatment for moderate hair loss problems.
- More time-taking procedure.
- Little expensive but provide great results.
- Not appropriate for severe hair loss problems.
HARRTS Mini Robotic Hair Transplantation
- During this treatment, local anesthesia is applied to the scalp
- Grafts are injected through a robotic handpiece
- After the extraction process, further stored in a cooled bio-fluid storage
- The robotic implanter places grafts in the targeted area
- The donors can experience hair growth after the first 3months of treatment.
- It takes 1 year for full hair growth
Benefits Of HARRTS Mini Robotic Hair Transplantation
- It is the world’s fastest artificial intelligence robotic system that consists of a speech interface.
- This treatment has a talk technology and cloud data storage system.
- This requires only one session to treat hair loss problems.
- It is a less invasive procedure and provides less recovery time.
- This procedure is faster and provides long-lasting results.
- This procedure provides a touch-free extraction experience to the patients.