Patients, are you suffering from Hiatal Hernia? Then get in touch with Planmyscan.com to know the Hiatal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai. One should go for a Hiatal Hernia Treatment In Chennai after consulting the Hiatal Hernia Specialists In Chennai. Don’t worry about that, our team Planmyscan.com will recommend you the Best Doctor For Hiatal Hernia In Chennai and also offers you up to 60% discount on Hiatus Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai. The Hiatal Hernia or hiatus Hernia is a condition in which a part of the stomach pushes up the diaphragm muscle. In a hiatus Hernia, a part of the stomach pushes into the chest cavity then it enters via an opening where the food tune passes on its way into the stomach. The Hiatal Hernia does not require any treatment and some are treated with drugs and a few cases require surgical repair. Along with the details of the Hiatus Hernia Operation Cost In Chennai, here you can also know its causes, symptoms and cross-check if you are facing the same. The surgery can be done in 2 types. So, your surgeon will decide the type of surgery as per your problem. here you can know the Hiatal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai as per the type of surgery performed.
Hiatal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai – Up To 60% Discount
|Surgery Name||Discount Price|
|Hiatal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai||Rs 30,000 to Rs 3,90,000|
Hiatal Hernia Specialists In Chennai
Planmyscan.com will clearly explain the details of Hiatal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai and also recommend you the Best Doctor For Hiatal Hernia In Chennai at up to 60% discount on Hiatal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai. The Hiatal Hernia Treatment In Chennai will be given by a surgeon at various costs based on health problems. So, if you tie up with Planmyscan.com by making a consultation call you will get the treatment at a low Hiatal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai. So, without any delay book an appointment through this site at an affordable Hiatus Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai.
Symptoms Of Hiatal Hernia
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Feeling full soon after you eat
- Shortness of breath
- Regurgitation of food or liquids into the mouth
- Vomiting of blood
- Difficulty swallowing
- Chest or abdominal pain
- Backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus (acid reflux)
- The passing of black stools
Causes Of Hiatal Hernia
- The exact cause of the Hiatal Hernia is not known, however, it causes if there is a weakening in the muscle tissue of the diaphragm with age or due to pressure on the abdomen.
- sometimes, the Hiatal Hernia is also seen in newborn babies in which the diaphragm or the stomach does not develop properly.
- A large-sized hiatus at birth.
- An injury in that area, a result of surgery or trauma.
- Smoking and obesity can increase the risk of its occurrence.
- Extreme pressure on the muscles around the hiatus
Types Of Hiatal Hernia
There are 2 types of Hiatal Hernia. They are
- Sliding Hiatus Hernias: Mostly Hiatal Hernia is of this type only. In this type, the Hernia move up and down, in and out of the chest area.
- Para-oesophageal Hiatus Hernias: It is also called rolling hiatus hernias, in this case, the part of the stomach pushes up through the hole in the diaphragm next to the esophagus. Mostly, 10% of the hiatus hernias are of this type only.
Also Check: Laparoscopic Hiatal Hernia Surgery Cost In India
How To Diagnose Hiatus Hernias
The below-given procedures are followed to evaluate the Hiatus Hernia:
- X-ray Of Upper Digestive System
- Upper Endoscopy
- Esophageal Manometry
Treatment For Hiatus Hernias
- Medications to lessen acid production.
- Antacids that neutralize stomach acid.
- Medications deter acid production and allow the oesophagus to heal.
- Surgery: In case if the Medications fail, then they will go for Surgery which is of 3 types:
- Open Surgery: In this surgery, restoring the optimal size of the diaphragm, or rebuilding the esophageal sphincter, or cutting off the Hernia sac will be done.
- Laparoscopic Surgery: This procedure will be done by making several incisions through a long thin tube with a tiny camera that guides the surgeon by visual images.
- Thoracotomy: This surgery is done using a single incision in the chest wall.
Also Check: Hernia Surgery Cost In India