If you want to get the diagnosis and treatment from Best Hives Doctor In India you can plan an appointment at a reasonable Hives Treatment Cost In India at Planmyscan.com. Whether it is Chronic Hives or Acute Hives the best treatment will be given by the Hives Specialist In India. Hives are also known as Urticaria are itchy, red, raised welts that are formed on the skin. Mostly, hives are caused by an allergic reaction to a medicine or food or a reaction to the environment. In many cases, hives are acute which lasts less than six weeks. Whereas the other type is chronic which lasts more than six weeks and it may be severe. It is also difficult to find the cause of Chronic Hives/ Urticaria. You can know the details of Urticaria Treatment Cost In India by getting contact with planmyscan.com because we offer up to 60% discount. The prevention of it is only possible when you consult the best Urticaria Doctor/ Specialist In India. So, fill the above-given form and we recommend you to the Urticaria Allergist or dermatologist and also provides you a discount on the treatment.
Hives Treatment Cost In India – Up To 60% Discount
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Hives/ Urticaria Treatment Cost In India||Rs40,000/- to Rs 2,00,000/-|
Hives/ Urticaria Doctors In India
It is life-threatening if the Hives/ Urticaria is severe. So it is important to consult a Hives/ Urticaria Specialist In India. Don’t worry, get in touch with planmyscan.com if you want to get good treatment at low Hives/Urticaria Treatment Cost In India. People who have allergies are more likely to get Hives. If you are already suffering from an allergy or an infection then there are more chances to get hives. So don’t make it worsen by scratching them and get it diagnosed by a Hives Dermatologist In India.
Symptoms Of Hives
- A tendency for signs and symptoms to flare with triggers such as heat, exercise, and stress
- Painful swelling (angioedema) of the lips, eyelids, and inside the throat
- Welts that vary in size, and appear and fade repeatedly
- Patches of red or skin-colored welts (wheals), that can occur anywhere on the body
- Itching, which may be severe
- A tendency for signs and symptoms that may last for more than six weeks.
Causes Of Hives/ Urticaria
- Some food (especially peanuts, eggs, nuts, and shellfish)
- Viral infections, including the common cold, infectious mononucleosis, and hepatitis
- Pet dander
- Blood transfusions
- Medications, such as antibiotics (especially penicillin and sulfa), aspirin, and ibuprofen
- Insect stings or bites
- Physical stimuli, such as pressure, cold, heat, exercise, or sun exposure
- Bacterial infections, including urinary tract infections and strep throat
Treatment For Hives/ Urticaria
- If the hives occur in mild then no treatment is need for that and they heal on their own. But in case of severe ones, a doctor recommends Antihistamines to get relief from that. These Antihistamines work best if they intake regularly.
- Chronic hives can be treated with oral steroids if Antihistamines do not provide any relief.
- If 12 Years old children are suffering from hives, then the A biologic drug, omalizumab (Xolair) is prescribed
- If you are facing severe hives then you need epinephrine or a cortisone medication.
Types Of Hives
- Allergic Reactions: Most of the hives are caused due to allergic reactions. They can be typically treated with short-term allergy medications.
- Anaphylaxis: It is a severe life-threatening allergic reaction. In this condition, you may face breathing difficulties, nausea or vomiting, severe swelling, and dizziness.
- Chronic Hives: These are also called Chronic Urticaria. These occur as red and itchy welts on the skin. The welts vary in size and appear repeatedly and this condition is known as chronic Hives. It lasts for more than six weeks and appears frequently over months or years. yet, the causes of these conditions are not clear.
- Dermatographism: Excessive scratching or continuous pressure on the skin is also called acute hives. It does not require any medication as it clears within a short period of time.
- Temperature Induced Hives: Some people who are sensitive to temperature changes may experience hives due to changes in the temperature.
- Infection-induced Hives: The viral and bacterial infections may prone to Infection-induced Hives. Common bacterial infections may also cause hives and step throat.