Get the best Laser Treatments For Hyperpigmentation at Planmyscan.com only at an affordable Hyperpigmentation Treatment Cost In Chennai. Generally, Hyperpigmentation is a harmless condition in which spots or patches of skin appear darker than the surrounding areas. This is caused by the excessive production of a pigment in your skin called Melanin. This condition occurs for all skin types but there may be several reasons for the cause of hyperpigmentation. So, firstly, a consultation with the Best Dermatologist For Hyperpigmentation Treatment In Chennai is the best solution to know the treatment options and the causes behind your skin issue. The skin pigmentation condition is categorized as age spots, melasma, freckles, sun spots, and liver spots. Don’t worry, you can get a solution for all these problems at a low Cost Of Hyperpigmentation Treatment In Chennai through Planmyscan.com. You can get in touch with us by filling the above-given form. Then all the details of Laser Hyperpigmentation Treatment Cost In Chennai will be conveyed.
Hyperpigmentation Treatment Cost In Chennai – Up To 60% Off
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Hyperpigmentation Treatment Cost In Chennai||Rs 2000/- to Rs 8,000/- (Per Session)|
Best Dermatologist For Hyperpigmentation Treatment In Chennai
Book appointments online at Planmyscan.com that too at a low Hyperpigmentation Treatment Cost In Chennai. For those who want to get Hyperpigmentation Treatment In Chennai from the Best Doctor For Hyperpigmentation In Chennai, you are not alone because Planmyscan.com is always there to help you in finding the best expertise and we also offer you up to 60% discount on the Hyperpigmentation Laser Treatment Cost In Chennai. The below-given laser procedures or treatments are done as per the patient’s skin issues and you can see the best and optimum results. For more details of Best Hyperpigmentation Treatment In Chennai contact Planmyscan.com by making a consultation call.
Causes Of Hyperpigmentation
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy
- Skin injury or trauma
- Botched skin treatments
- Excess production of melanin pigment in the skin due to excessive sun exposure
- Addison’s disease
- Consuming medications like antibiotics, anti-seizure drugs, birth control, and chemotherapy
- Acne recovery
Types Of Hyperpigmentation
- Freckles or small spots
- Sunspots, Liver spots, or Solar lentigines:
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
Diagnosis of Hyperpigmentation
- Medical history examination
- Skin biopsy
- Physical examination
- Blood test
Treatments for Hyperpigmentation
- Laser Treatment: Laser treatments are the best ones to reduce hyperpigmentation. There are 2 types of lasers. Ablative and Nonablative lasers that aim to improve collagen production for skin rejuvenation. Both lasers are best to remove the pigment in the skin and make your skin tightened and smooth.
- Post prescription creams: These creams fade the dark spots and lighten the skin but they give the sow results. So, it is suggested that a dermatologist consultation is necessary along with the use of topical creams to achieve brighter skin.
- Laser Toning: In this procedure, a Q switch laser is used to reduce melanin production in different layers of the skin. These laser treatments are helpful for collagen and elastin production. Those who are suffering from age spots, uneven toned skin, tanned skin, sunspots, and open pores can get this treatment which gives the best results.
- Intense Pulsed light (Photo facials): It is a non-invasive treatment that is used to treat hyperpigmentation. This treatment is used to clear skin issues like brown spots, redness, and sunspots. In this procedure, a beam of light penetrates into the skin and also targets the excess melanin present in the skin. Other skin concerns such as aging, hyperpigmentation can be treated by these IPL photo facials.
- Chemical peel: Hyperpigmentation is treated effectively by using chemical peels. The chemical peels are used as per the skin type and requirements. These chemicals gently remove the dead skin cells present in the skin and boost collagen production. After the treatment, the skin looks radiant.
- Microdermabrasion: In this procedure, the patient’s skin is exfoliated to remove damaged and dead cells. It treats all the skin issues caused due to sun damage and makes your skin radiant and glowing. The uppermost layer of the damaged skin is removed so that healthy skin is revealed. This procedure is painless and completes in 30 – 40 min.