Patients With Inguinal Hernia can schedule their appointment with Planmyscan.com. It can be treated with low Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai if you connect with this site. Actually, an Inguinal Hernia is formed when tissue, a part of the intestine protruding through a weak point in the abdomen. This forms as a bulge. The bulge may be painful when the patient coughs, lifts any heavy objects, bends over. However, many Hernia does not cause any pain. But, if the Hernia becomes painful then the surgery is a must. There are the Best Doctors For Inguinal Hernia In Chennai to treat the problem. You can consult the Best Surgeon For Inguinal Hernia In Chennai by making an appointment at Planmyscan.com. The Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai will be minimum and also offers you a discount on Inguinal Hernia Operation Cost In Chennai. Make a consultation call to Planmyscan.com to discuss the Inguinal Hernia Treatment Cost In Chennai.
Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai – Up To 60% Off
|Surgery Name||Discount price|
|Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai||Rs 60,000/- to Rs 3,00,000|
Best Doctors For Inguinal Hernia In Chennai
Get the best treatment for Inguinal hernia at the lowest Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai by contacting Planmyscan.com. We have a tie-up with the Best Surgeon For Inguinal Hernia In Chennai so that we also offer up to 60% discount to our visitors on Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai. If you want to know the price details and more information about your health condition we will recommend you the Best Doctors For Inguinal Hernia In Chennai at an affordable Inguinal Hernia Treatment Cost In Chennai. you can know the discount details on the Groin Hernia Surgery Cost In Chennai by filling in your details in the above-given form.
Symptoms of Inguinal Hernia
- A bulge is formed on one or both sides of the groin and it disappears when you lay down
- pain in the groin can be seen when you cough, lifting heavy objects, exercising.
- A feeling of weakness, burning sensation in the groin
Types Of Inguinal Hernia
- Indirect inguinal hernias: It is caused if there is any defect in the abdominal wall at the time of birth
- Direct inguinal hernias: This type of Hernia is formed mostly in adult males if there is a weakness in the muscles of the abdominal wall due to straining or lifting heavy objects.
Complications Of Inguinal Hernia
- Incarcerated hernia: A section of the Bowel becomes stuck in the weak point in the abdominal wall, leads to severe pain, nausea, vomiting, as well as pain in the groin.
- Strangulation: Strangulationoccurs when the incarcerated hernia is not treated. Then the blood supply to the intestine can be cut off and requires immediate surgery to restore its blood supply otherwise it may lead to death.
Also Check: Hernia Surgery Cost In India
Methods Of Inguinal Hernia Surgery
There are 2 ways to perform Inguinal Hernia Surgery. They are:
- open Inguinal Hernia surgery: It is a surgical procedure where an incision or cut is made in the groin. The doctors push the hernia back to the abdomen and strengthen it with mesh and stitches. This surgery is performed under local or general anesthesia.
- laparoscopic Inguinal surgery: It is a minimally invasive surgical procedure in which the surgeon makes half-inch cuts in the lower abdomen and inserts a thin tube with a video camera and by monitoring it the hernia will be repaired by the surgeon.