For the Best Piles Specialist In Thiruvanamalai book an appointment at Planmyscan.com and get the information about Hemorrhoids/ Piles Surgery Cost In Thiruvanamalai. Most of the patients are looking for a Piles Doctor In Thiruvanamalai for Piles Removal Surgery at low Piles Operation Cost In Thiruvanamalai. Piles Surgery is also called Hemorrhoid Surgery is the blood vessels inside and around the anus become swollen and surgery must be done to remove these swollen blood vessels which cause severe pain and bleeding. This swelling is caused due to strenuous bowel movements which irritate the veins walls of the anus. However, the Piles Surgeon In Thiruvanamalai suggests you undergo surgery when it cannot be healed with medicines. You can consult a famous doctor by connecting with Planmyscan.com and also you can undergo the surgery only at minimum Hemorrhoid Operation Cost In Thiruvanamalai. The Piles Surgery Cost In Thiruvanamalai varies based on the location, patient’s problem, and other criteria. On the actual price of Piles Treatment Cost In Thiruvanamalai, we offer you up to 60% off on Piles Removal Surgery Cost In Thiruvanamalai.
Piles Surgery Cost In Thiruvanamalai – Up To 60% Discount on Hemorrhoid Surgery Cost In Thiruvanamalai
|Surgery Name||Discount Price|
|Piles Operation Cost In Thiruvanamalai||Rs50,000/- to Rs1,70,000/-|
Piles Specialist In Thiruvanamalai
So, if you face any of the below-explained symptoms then immediately it can be treated with surgery by consulting a Piles Surgeon In Thiruvanamalai. If you are looking for a doctor consultation or the details of Piles Surgery Cost In Thiruvanamalai then fill the above-given form to get in contact with Planmyscan.com. Because we offer a huge discount to our patients on the basis of Piles Operation Cost In Thiruvanamalai. So, don’t worry about the Piles Treatment Cost In Thiruvanamalai. Make a consultation call to our team first then we will discuss the hospital’s details and also the discount details on the Hemorrhoid Surgery Cost In Thiruvanamalai.
Piles or Hemorrhoid Causes
- The Piles or Hemorrhoids are caused by the increased pressure in the lower part of the rectum.
- Diet with low fiber
- Excessive pressure during bowel movements
- Long hours of standing, without regular sitting breaks
- Lifting heavy objects regularly
- Regular anal intercourse
- In pregnancy, once the uterus increases in size to accommodate the baby, keeping more pressure on the veins in the colon
- Prolonged sitting on the toilet seat
- Chronic diarrhea
- Family history: Genetically passed from parents to children
Symptoms & Types Of Piles or Hemorrhoids
The Piles or Hemorrhoids are classified into 3 categories. they are
1.External Hemorrhoids: These are formed under the skin surrounding the anus and have the following symptoms:
- soreness or itchiness around the anus.
- Bleeding in severe cases.
- Swelling on the skin around the anus.
- Dull ache and uneasiness.
2. Thrombosed Hemorrhoids: It is a condition in which the blood accumulates in the external Hemorrhoids and its symptoms are
- Severe Pain
- Hard lump near the anus
3. Internal Hemorrhoids: It occurs inside the rectum. They cannot be seen or felt and do not cause any discomfort. However, the passing of stools can make it severe and the symptoms are:
- Bleeding is seen in the affected area without causing any pain.
- Protruding hemorrhoids forced through the anus, cause irritation and also pain.
Treatment For Piles
When the home remedies are failed, then the doctors suggest the surgery which is categorized as follows:
1. Rubber band ligation: In this process, the surgeon places a rubber band around the
hemorrhoid to stop the blood circulation. Then it will be shrunk and gets removed.
2. Sclerotherapy: It’s an alternative for Rubber band ligation in which the surgeon injects a chemical into the blood vessel which then shrinks and then removed it.
3. Hemorrhoidectomy: Its a minimally invasive procedure which is classified as:
- conventional Hemorrhoidectomy
- Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy
- Hemorrhoidal Artery Litigation
Also Check: Laser Treatment For Piles Cost In India