Book your consultation call through planmyscan.com to know about the details of Pilonidal Sinus Surgery Cost In Chennai. Pilonidal Sinus (PNS) is a small hole or tunnel formed in the skin. It is filled with a fluid or pus causing the formation of a cyst or abscess which causes infection and severe pain in the affected area. Pilonidal Sinus Specialist In Chennai has said that this Pilonidal Sinus Drainage can be treated by removing it through the surgical process. An incision will be made in the affected area and then the pus will be drained out from the cyst. In the case of Pilonidal Cystectomy Surgery, the entire cyst will be removed along with tissues around it. Know the minimal cost and also the details of the Best Pilonidal Cyst Doctor In Chennai through this site.
Pilonidal Sinus Surgery Cost In Chennai – Up to 60% Off
|Surgery Name||Discounted Price|
|Pilonidal Sinus Surgery Cost In Chennai||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 65,000/-|
Best Pilonidal Sinus Treatment In Chennai – Up to 60% Off
Patients, to book your appointment with the Best Pilonidal Cyst Specialist In Chennai through planmyscan.com fill the details in the form available above. We will refer you to the Best Pilonidal Sinus Doctor In Chennai. You can also be informed about the details of Pilonidal Cyst Treatment Cost In Chennai. We are giving a discount of up to 60% on the basis of Pilonidal Sinus Surgery Cost In Chennai for the patients referred by planmyscan. So, on the basis of that discount, you can get the treatment with the Best Pilonidal Sinus Surgeons In Chennai.
Types of Pilonidal Cyst Surgery In Chennai
- Incision or Drainage: In this process, a cut or opening will be made by the doctor to drain the cyst.
- Cystectomy: In this process, the entire cyst will be removed and also the tissues that are present around it.
Types of Pilonidal Sinus Treatment In Chennai
- Conservative Treatment: The treatment does not include an operation or intervention.
- Phenol Injection: In this procedure, 80% phenol is injected into the sinus and left there for 1 minute, and then expressed out the cavity.
Precautions to be taken after Pilonidal Sinus Operation
- Avoid sitting for a long time
- Site cleansing with warm water about 2-3 times a day.
- The clean dressing should be applied after cleansing until the abscess cavity closes primarily.