There are many more advanced treatment options for Psoriasis. If you want the doctor consultation at a low Psoriasis Treatment Cost In Chennai then connect with Planmyscan.com. Psoriasis is a common chronic type of condition which causes patches of itchy, and sometimes inflamed skin. These patches mostly occur on your scalp, soles, palm, hands, knees, feet and they can also occur anywhere on your skin. So, if you are experiencing the same problem then you must get Psoriasis Treatment In Chennai from the Best Psoriasis Doctor In Chennai. Don’t get worried about Psoriasis as it can be treated with topical treatments, light medications, and systematic medications say the Psoriasis Specialist In Chennai. So, without neglecting this skin disorder it is the best solution to consult one of the top Psoriasis Dermatologists and we the Planmyscan.com team recommends you the best surgeon by providing up to 60% discount on the overall Psoriasis Treatment Cost In Chennai.
Psoriasis Treatment Cost In Chennai – Up To 60% Discount
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Psoriasis Treatment Cost In Chennai||Rs 30,000/- to Rs 2,00,000/-|
Psoriasis Doctor In Chennai
Book an appointment at Planmyscan.com if you want to meet a Psoriasis Doctor In Chennai to get advice or treatment options for Psoriasis problems at low Psoriasis Treatment Cost In Chennai. At any time we are ready to offer you a discount and also recommend you the best Psoriasis Specialist In Chennai. You can make a consultation call or fill the above-given form to know the complete information.
Symptoms Of Psoriasis
Everyone will not face all these types of symptoms. Some may face differently if they are suffering from mild Psoriasis
- Red, raised, inflamed patches of skin
- Painful, swollen joints
- Soreness around patches
- Itching and burning sensations around patches
- Dry skin that may crack and bleed
- Whitish-silver scales or plaques on the red patches
- Thick pitted nails
Causes Of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis is an immune system problem. Your immune system response overreacts causing inflammation that leads to growing new cells too quickly. Generally, new skin cells suffering from s grow every 28 to 30 days. But people Psoriasis, the skin cells grow every 2 to 3 days.
- The other cause is “Genetics”. there may be genetic components that parents may pass to their children.
Treatment For Psoriasis
A) Topical psoriasis treatments include:
- Topical corticosteroids
- Salicylic acid
- Topical retinoids
- Vitamin D analogs
B) Light Therapy & Systemic medications include:
- Cyclosporine (Sandimmune)
Types Of Psoriasis
- Plaque psoriasis
- Guttate psoriasis
- Pustular psoriasis
- Erythrodermic psoriasis
- Inverse psoriasis