Are you thinking to undergo surgery for minimizing fine lines, wrinkles? Well, then it is not the best option. Because there is a non-invasive treatment that is safe and does not require any downtime and makes your skin rejuvenate i.e Vampire Facial Treatment. Up to 60% discount will be given on the Vampire Facial Treatment Cost In India at Planmyscan,.com. A vampire Facial or a PRP (platelet-rich-plasma) treatment is a procedure that ones own blood is used to trick the body into healing and repair. The blood is extracted from a patient and then by separating the plasma it is injected again into the skin by micro-needling. This treatment helps in skin rejuvenation, make the skin tighter and smoother. So, anyone having skin issues like fine lines, initial sagging of the face, hyperpigmentation, acne, and acne scars can undergo this therapy at an affordable PRP Skin Treatment Cost In India only referring through planmyscan.com. This treatment brings a great change in your skin texture with outstanding results within a few weeks. So if you want to make your skin clear with skin issues then get this therapy by contacting planmyscan.com at a low PRP Treatment For Face Cost In India. Never before this huge discount is given on the Cost Of PRP Face Treatment In India by any other clinics. So, only through Planmyscan.com, you can get this offer on the Cost Of Vampire Facial Treatment In India.
Vampire Facial Treatment Cost In India – Up To 60% Off
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Vampire Facial Treatment Cost In India||Rs 4000/- to Rs 15,000/-|
PRP Skin Treatment Cost In India
This is a pocket-friendly procedure, to know the no of sessions required for your skin issue and the details of PRP Skin Treatment Cost In India you can get in touch with us by filling the above-given form or by making a consultation call. We will recommend you the best skin care professionals for this therapy at a low Vampire Facial Treatment Cost In India. The Cost Of PRP Face Treatment In India differs from one to another. Some require more sessions to get optimum results in this procedure. A Vampire facelift or Vampire Facial Treatment sometimes called platelet-rich plasma facelift which is similar as it uses patients own blood for skin rejuvination. You will see a greater change in your skin after the treatment.
Vampire Facial Treatment Procedure
- Firstly, topical anaesthesia is applied to the face and neck and then the blood is collected
- The only 30ml of blood is required so it is quick and painless
- Then the collected blood is placed in a machine that separates PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma, red in colour) from the PPP (Platelet Poor Plasma, clear in colour)
- The plasma which is separated is rich in growth factors as it helps to promote collagen and elastin production.
- Now, the red PRP is again back injected into the skin with micro-needling
- In this process, the patients own PRP is used to solve their skin issues instead of using any other cosmetics or serums
- Finally, rinse the Plams Mask on your skin
- At last, growth factor serum is applied to the face for healing and hydration purpose.
- The number of sessions required for this treatment depends upon your skin
- The results are long-lasting but are not permanent and this process needs to be repeated again if it is necessary
Note: This treatment is almost safe for everyone of all ages. and this treatment is not for those with bleeding, clotting disorders and low platelet count.
Advantages Of Vampire Facial Treatment
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightening uneven skin tone
- Mild collagen and volume loss
- Skin tightening and toning
- Large pores can be minimized
- Rough skin texture can be made smoothen