Are you suffering from Acne?? You can get Acne Treatment In India at a reasonable Acne Treatment Cost In India through Planmyscan.com. We suggest the Best Acne Doctor In India if you book an appointment by filling the above-given form and we offer you up to 60% discount on Acne Surgery Cost In India. The Acne Specialist In India says that Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles are plugged with oil and dead skin cells and causes whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples. Don’t worry about it, many effective treatments are available but if you do not prefer any treatment from a Best Acne Specialist In India then Acne becomes worse and persistent. below, we have shared the details of the Cost Of Laser Treatment For Acne In India.
Acne Treatment Cost In India – Up To 60% Discount
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Acne Treatment Cost In India||Rs 5000/- to Rs 1,50,000/-|
Acne Specialist In India
Acne is most common among all ages especially teenagers, and young adults. Your skin has tiny pores that are blocked by oil, bacteria, excess dirt, and dead skin cells which cause pimples. And if your skin is more prone to this excess oil, bacteria repeatedly then that may lead to cause “Acne”. There is a cure for Acne under low Acne Treatment Cost In India if you consult a Best Acne Doctor In India through Planmyscan.com. You can also make a consultation call to book an appointment. Acne which appears on your skin may cause distress and scar on your skin. If your home remedies did not work then it is the best way to consult the Acne Doctor and get Acne Laser Treatment In India at Planmyscan.com. The cost of Acne Treatment In India may vary for every individual as the doctor recommends the number of sittings based on your skin condition and the underlying cause.
- Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps under the skin (cystic lesions)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
- Blackheads (open plugged pores)
- Small red, tender bumps
- Large, solid, painful lumps under the skin (nodules)
The main causes of Acne are as follows:
- Excess oil (sebum) production
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
There are certain things that may worsen your Acne. They are:
- Hormonal changes
- Certain Medications
- If you have acne already, then becoming more stressed may worsen acne.
- If you do not follow a proper diet then that may be one of the causes of acne.
Most Common Types Of Acne
- Inflammatory Acne
Treatment Options For Acne
- Laser Or Light Treatment: This is one of the most effective treatment which destroys the bacteria with the use of high-intensity light there. The surgeon uses special devices and light to destroy bacteria and preventing the occurrence of a new pimple. It is the least invasive treatment.
- Chemical Peels: You can also go with the Chemical Peels based on your skin type, condition of the acne on your skin, and peels of varied intensity.
- Dermabrasion: It is an exfoliating technique, in which the topmost layer or the affected layer of the skin is removed to improve the appearance of the skin.topical antibiotics that may get rid of excess bacteria.
- Oral Antibiotics: Some of the oral medications may help you in the improvement of your skin which may take 4 to 6 months.