For the best treatment of Gallbladder Stone Operation with a reasonable Gallbladder Stone Surgery Cost in India book your consultation call through palnmyscan.com. Gallbladder Stones Surgery is performed on persons whose gallbladder is not functioning properly or having any stones inside it. Gallbladder Stone Removal Without Surgery can also be done by using a scope in certain conditions by the Gallbladder Stone Surgeons in India. Gallbladder Stone Removal Surgery is of two types Open Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy. In the case of Open Cholecystectomy, an opening is made under the ribs on the right side for the appearance of the gallbladder to remove the stones. In the Laparoscopy procedure, a small tube is inserted into the abdomen along with a small camera to find the gallbladder. By the use of images from the camera, the removal of gallbladder stones will be done.
Gallbladder Stone Surgery Cost in India – Up to 60% Off
|Surgery Name||Discounted Price|
|Gallbladder Stone Surgery in India||Rs 45,000/- to Rs 90,000/-|
Best Gallbladder Stone Surgeons in India – Up to 60% Off
If you are wishing for the best treatment for the removal of stones in your gallbladder, fill in your details through planmyscan.com and get an appointment with the Best Gallbladder Stone Surgeons in India. Gallbladder Stone Removal Surgery Cost in India is up to 1 lakh. But palnmyscan is offering a discount of 60% for the patients. To know more details of Gallbladder Stone Surgery Cost in India book your appointment at planmyscan.com.
Types of Gall Stones
- Cholesterol Gall Stones: Appears in yellow color, caused by the undissolved cholesterol.
- Pigment Gall Stones: Appears in dark brown or black caused by too much bilirubin in bile.
Causes of Gall Stones
- Bile containing too much cholesterol
- Bile containing too much bilirubin
- The gallbladder does not empty correctly
Symptoms of Gallbladder Stone
- Sudden Pain in the upper right portion of the abdomen.
- Sudden pain in the centre of the abdomen below the breast bone.
- Back pain between the shoulder blades.
- Pain in the right shoulder.
- Nausea or Vomiting
Complications After Gallbladder Stone Removal Surgery