Many people want to get their Tattoo Removal and are looking for the Best Tattoo Removal Clinic In India or Tattoo Removal Dermatologist. For those, Planmyscan.com is offering you up to 60% discount on Tattoo Removal Cost In India from the best expertise for Tattoo Removal. There may be various reasons for people to get Tattoo Removal. But undergoing the treatment, one must know whether they are ideal for Laser Tattoo Removal or not, and also the Laser Tattoo Removal Cost In India. That’s why we have shared much information below about the eligible candidates for tattoo removal, and its procedure of Laser Tattoo Removal, post-care after treatment, Tattoo Removal Price In India. The Cost Of Laser Tattoo Removal In India is minimum at Planmyscan.com. Make a consultation call with us to know How Much Does Tattoo Removal Cost In India? and also the discount price on it.
Tattoo Removal Cost In India – Up To 60% Off
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Laser Tattoo Removal Cost In India||Rs 5000/- to Rs 35,000/- (Per Session)|
How Much Does Tattoo Removal Cost In India
The Cost Of Laser Tattoo Removal In India depends upon the size, color, type of Tattoo, location of the tattoo, age of the Tattoo. But when compared with other ones we offer you the lowest Tattoo Removal Cost In India. To get the Tattoo Removal then the Laser treatment is the best option. Because the Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment is a safer and effective procedure with no side effects. But the optimum results can be seen after multiple sessions only. Soon, get in touch with Planmyscan.com by filling the above-given form and get the best treatment at an affordable Tattoo Removal Price In India.
Types Of Tattoo
- Amateur Tattoos: These tattoos are done with black ink and are not present deep into the skin layer.
- Professional Tattoos: These are not easy to remove. These are the colored Tattoo that is present deep in the skin layer.
Procedure Of Laser Tattoo Removal
- There are different types of Laser Tattoo Removal such as Q-Switched Nd: YAG or Ruby laser.
- First, the dermatologist make a patch test of laser to know the reaction of the skin
- Then a high-intensity beam of light is passed into the layers of the skin without causing any damage to the surrounding skin
- The laser light is absorbed through the Tattoo which is instantly converted into heat
- Then it destroys the laser tattoo ink into small pieces
- These particles of tattoo are then removed from the skin layers
An ideal candidate for Laser Tattoo Removal
- Services like military, government jobs, air hostess, civil services don’t allow tattoos.
- People who want to get rid of old and amateur tattoos.
- Those who do not want to undergo surgical methods of tattoo removal like skin grafting and excision.
- Someone having superficial tattoos on their chest, arms, legs, and back are ideal candidates for laser tattoo removal.
- Must be in a good state of health.
- People who want to change the style of the tattoo can undergo laser tattoo removal procedures.
- Non-smoker and non-alcoholic.
Note: After the completion of 4 to 6 weeks of your tattoo, then only you must undergo laser tattoo removal.
Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal
- Low risk as there is no surgery involved.
- The modern age laser help obtains good result by removing unwanted tattoos using non-surgical ways.
- There are no side effects
- No scarring as a laser beam is used to remove tattoos.
- Highly effective results
- Use a cool compress or ice pack for 24 hours after surgery
- Patients should avoid strenuous activities for about 24 hours
- Apply moisturizer or aloe-vera cream (as prescribed)
- Keep the treated area clean and dry
- Do not wear tight clothing in the treated area
- Apply antibiotics to protect the area from infections
- Do not rub or scratch the affected area
- Avoid using harsh skincare products on the skin
- Apply sunscreen to protect the treated area from direct sunlight