There are many ways for Stretch Marks Removal. To get an effective treatment contact Planmyscan.com which will offer you up to 60% discount on the Stretch Marks Removal Treatment Cost In India. The Stretch Marks are the scars that develop when your skin stretches or shrinks quickly, some of the collagen fibers can break leaving behind the red or purplish marks. Once they appear the stretch marks do not fade away quickly. But there are many ways to make the appearance of stretch marks less noticeable at an affordable Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Cost In India. You can refer through Planmyscan.com to consult Best Doctor For Stretch Marks Removal In India. The dermatologist will suggest you a suitable stretch marks removal treatment at a low Laser Stretch Mark Removal Cost In India. By referring through Planmyscan.com you will get a discount on the overall treatment cost. Get in touch with us by filling the above-given form and know the details of the Stretch Marks Removal Surgery Cost In India.
Stretch Marks Removal Treatment Cost In India – Up To 60% Off
|Stretch Marks Removal Treatment Cost In India
|Rs 3000/- to Rs 10,000/- (Per Session)
Best Doctor For Stretch Marks Removal In India
Stretch Marks can be seen at all ages of people and in all skin types. Mostly, women can experience it during pregnancy. There is no physical pain in the appearance of stretch marks but it affects the person’s self-confidence. Those people can get prevention for that from expertise at a low Stretch Marks Removal Treatment Cost In India which is possible by consulting Planmyscan.com only. The skin is too strong and elastic but when the middle layer of the skin stretches due to certain reasons then the stretch marks occur. If you are feeling low by the appearance of stretch marks then get the treatment for it. Planmkyscan.com is also offering you a discount on the Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Cost In India. Make a consultation call and get information on the Laser Stretch Mark Removal Cost In India.
Causes Of Stretch Marks
- Rapid weight loss or gain
- Growth spurts that happen in puberty
- Corticosteroid Creams, Lotions, And Pills
Types of Treatments To Reduce or Lighten The Stretch Marks
1. Dermaroller: In this treatment, the mechanism of micro-needling is used, through the tiny needles, the derma roller creeps into the targeted area of the skin. It makes the formation of new collagen in the skin which improves the stretch marks.
- This treatment stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- It improves the appearance of stretch marks
- It is a Painless procedure
- This method is a cost-effective
2. Microdermabrasion: In this procedure, tiny crystals are used to remove the top layer of the skin and also helps in the growth of new healthy skin.
- It is a painless procedure
- Skin rejuvenation
- Cost-effective method
3. Deep chemical peeling: In this procedure, the dermatologist cleans the skin thoroughly and then applies a chemical solution, and then the patient may experience a burning sensation for a few minutes. After this treatment, the skin looks like redness and you can see the improvement in your skin within a few days after treatment.
- Skin rejuvenation
4. Microneedle radiofrequency: In this method, the Microneedle rf frequency with heat energy is stimulated for the production of collagen. It is the most effective treatment for stretch marks. After this treatment, you can definitely see the textural changes in the skin.
- Stretch marks fade away in a better way
- Patients can return to their daily routine within 24 hours
- Smooth, fewer wrinkles, and taut skin.
- It gives optimal results
5. Surgical stretch mark removal: This treatment is most recommendable for post-pregnancy and post-weight loss patients. The excess skin around the waist and the fat in the abdomen is removed. This treatment gives the skin a flatter abdomen and a firmer look.
- 6-8 sessions are necessary to give optimal results.