Contact Planmyscan.com to get up to 60% discount on Laser Resurfacing Treatment Cost In India. The Laser Resurfacing Treatment is a facial rejuvenation that is done to improve the skin tone and the skin texture. This treatment is good for candidates who have skin issues like age spots, wrinkles, and skin damaged on sun exposure, acne spots. So, there will be no side effects and the co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing Cost In India is also effective if you undergo the treatment through Planmyscan.com. Multiple sessions are required to see the improvement in the skin texture so the Cost Of Skin Laser Resurfacing In India depends upon the problem you have and also the sessions required. You can fill-up the form or make a consultation call to know about the Laser Skin Resurfacing Cost In India from a best Laser Resurfacing Dermatologist In India.
Laser Resurfacing Treatment Cost In India – Up To 60% Off
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Laser Resurfacing Treatment Cost In India||Rs 6,000/- to Rs 90,000/-|
Laser Resurfacing Dermatologist In India
As we have discussed below that the Laser Resurfacing Treatment can be done in two different methods. Based upon the skin problem you have the expertise will suggest you the treatment options. So, you can book an appointment at Planmyscan to get it at a minimal Laser Resurfacing Treatment Cost In India. Remember that, this treatment is not long-lasting if you do not have any maintenance. You have to maintain your skin by applying sunscreen and protecting your skin from sun exposure. Post-care instructions will be given by your dermatologist. If you want to get a discount on the Laser Skin Resurfacing Cost In India only Planmyscan.com will offer you on co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing Cost In India.
Laser resurfacing can be used to treat
- Age spots
- Damaged skin due to sun exposure
- Fine wrinkles and scars
- Mild to moderate acne scars
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Injury Scars
- Enlarged oil glands
The Laser Resurfacing Treatment can be done with
- The Ablative Laser or co2 laser is a procedure that works by using a continuous light beam to the skin so that the outer layer of the sun-damaged or the aged skin is removed.
- Additionally, the Ablative Laser also stimulates the underlying tissue of the skin which results in the new collagen formation,
- As the laser skin heals the treated area also appears smoother and tighter.
- In this procedure, intense pulse light and other kinds of lasers are also used which helps in collagen formation and the overall treated area can be improved.
- Through this method, a number of complications can be reduced as it is less intensive than the Ablative Laser.
- It requires less recovery period.