There is a one-stop solution for all the traditional methods of hair removal such as waxing, plucking, and shaving i.e the Laser Hair Removal. People who want to undergo this treatment can know the Laser Hair Removal Treatment Cost In India through Planmyscan.com which offers you a discount. Before undergoing the treatment it is best to consult Laser Hair Removal Dermatologist In India and they decide whether one is ideal for this treatment or not. The Laser Treatment For Hair Removal Cost In India varies as per the type of treatment you get. However, we offer up to 60% discount on the Cost Of Laser Hair Removal Treatment In India. This Laser hair removal has also reduced the chances of getting irritation and inflammation which occur due to shaving, waxing, and other hair removal methods, and these results are also long-lasting. Laser hair reduction is an advanced method that eliminates the need of removing unwanted hair through traditional methods like waxing. So if you want the treatment then below we have given an estimated Laser Hair Removal Cost In India. Contact planmyscan.com to know the complete details of Laser Hair Removal Treatment Price In India.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Cost In India – Up To 60% Off
|Treatment Name||Discount Price|
|Laser Hair Removal Treatment Cost In India||Rs10,000/- to Rs 25,000/- (Per Session)|
Laser Hair Removal Dermatologist In India
At present, Laser Hair Removal in India became a popular cosmetic procedure. Many people are looking for the Laser Hair Removal Treatment Cost In India and also the Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic In India. To collect all those details and also to get a discount on the overall Laser Hair Removal Treatment Price In India, the one and the only solution is to get in touch with Planmyscan.com. The form is attached above, give your details or book an appointment with us at low Laser Hair Removal Cost In India.
The Laser Hair Removal works effectively in the areas of:
- Bikini area
- Face (upper lip area, forehead, and chin)
- Avoid direct sun exposure and apply sunscreen daily 6-8 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not use self-tanner for 2 to 3 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid taking antibiotics before this treatment.
- Don’t go with traditional ways of hair removal such as plucking, waxing 4 weeks prior to the treatment. As they remove the hair follicles and there will be no target left for the laser hair reduction machines to work.
Post Treatment Care
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid waxing or plucking the treated area before and after the laser session.
- Do not use any chemical peels in the treated area for about 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Use a moisturizer
- Apply sunscreen and protect the treated area from direct sun, and tanning.
- Do not exfoliate the treated area
- Take a healthy and nutritious diet
- Avoid gym for a few days after the treatment.
Types Of Lasers
Alexandrite Laser (755nm)
- It is a laser device that removes unwanted hair effectively.
- This device emits focussed light energy via alexandrite crystal. As the light passes through the crystal a beam of light which is 75mm long produced and only targets the pigmented area causing them to break up and fade away.
- It treats pigmentation, birthmarks, spots, pigmentation effectively.
Diode laser (810nm)
- In this technique, a Diode laser of 810nm wavelength is penetrated deep into the skin that absorbs the melanin of skin. This method is safe to use for all skin and hair types.
- This is appropriate for people with light to tan skin. So, the people who want to get Laser Hair Removal For Back and Chest can go with this treatment safely.
- It is the most advanced technique used for the hair removal
- In this treatment, the follicle hair is completely removed leaving smooth skin and no ingrown hair is left.
- It is approved by USA FDA
- It has advanced the latest 4 wavelengths leading technology (755+808+940+1064)